There are many different ways to heat your home during the cold months here in North Carolina. At Sutton Brothers, our NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified team is equally trained, skilled, and knowledgeable to advise and help you with them all. We work hard to be the company you can trust and rely on for all your heating needs.
This means our reputation for excellence extends to oil furnaces as well. As heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) professionals, we have the expertise for any oil-furnace repair, installation, or maintenance you may need.
You can always rely on our capability to find the best solution for you and your home, in both HVAC and plumbing. Some of our top accreditations include the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Regent Homes Builder’s Choice Award, and Hughes Top 50 Account.
Oil Furnace Installation
If you have an older oil furnace, it may be time to upgrade. A newer, more efficient oil furnace can reduce oil consumption by up to 25 percent, making it more than a worthwhile investment to consider.
At Sutton Brothers, we continually stay atop the HVAC industry’s newest technology and techniques, so we can help you achieve both consistent and outstanding comfort in your home. Keep in mind we offer financing to assist you if that is a consideration for you.
It is essential to have the appropriate-sized furnace in your home. A system too large or too small will never provide you with the amount of heat you need when you want it. Our heating and cooling experts will perform the necessary load calculations to determine the perfect gas furnace for your home. We are not like other companies. We do not estimate what size furnace you need. We know.
Oil Furnace Repairs
When your furnace acts up or stops working completely, you need to get in touch with us as soon as possible. Do not ignore the issue. It rarely goes away and may even become worse and more costly.
Calling us promptly when your furnace needs a professional diagnosis gets it addressed sooner rather than later. We have extensive knowledge of all the major brands, so you can depend on us to zero in on and quickly get to the heart of the problem.
Our trucks are well stocked with the most common furnace parts and materials. In the majority of cases, we can make the repairs immediately, and right the first time. And we offer emergency service so you can count on us, 24/7.
Oil Furnace Maintenance
Keeping up with regular maintenance helps protect your oil furnace from unexpected repairs and breakdowns, in addition to extending your system’s life. When you neglect your system’s recommended annual maintenance, your furnace will slip in its energy efficiency and you will notice higher utility bills.
Without proper maintenance, as outlined in your equipment’s warranty from the manufacturer, you might void your warranty. This could be a costly consequence.
We highly recommend our preventative maintenance agreement plan. Let us handle your maintenance and scheduling, keeping your oil furnace on track for its best care by our trained and experienced team.
Oil Facts to Know
Though some are hesitant to use oil furnaces due to the oil factor, here are a few facts from the Energy Communication Council—an organization specializing in oil heat—that should dispel any doubt:
• The heating oil industry is working to cut the sulfur content of heating oil from 1,500 parts per million (ppm) to 15 ppm.
• In addition to its sulfur reductions, the heating oil industry is moving toward zero emissions with new fuel blends, one called Bioheat®, which contain between 2 and 20 percent renewable fuel.
• Since 1980, the price of heating oil has increased about half as much as prices for other consumer products, according to the US Department of Labor.
• Since 1970, the heating oil industry has cut its total greenhouse gas emissions by approximately one-third.
• Innovations in heating equipment and conservation means that an average consumer using 1,200 gallons of heating oil in 1989 now uses only 800 gallons, or 25 percent less.
• Heating oil burns almost 95 percent cleaner than it did in 1970. Today, residential oil burners produce less than one-third of 1 percent of total United States particulate emissions.
• It takes an advanced high-tech burner to ignite heating oil. If you drop a match into heating oil, it will go out as if dropped into water. Heating oil must be vaporized before it will ignite or burn.
Trust Us With Your Heating Needs
At Sutton Brothers, we want you to experience the perfect level of home comfort from your oil furnace here in Kernersville. Call us today at (336) 390-3902 or request service online to discuss your furnace needs, whatever they may be. We are always here for you.