NPE-Advanced CONDENSING TANKLESS WATER HEATER
Navien makes it easy to go tankless for commercial and residential applications
2 inch PVC venting up to 60 feet
No need to cut new chases. Low exhaust gas temps allows use of PVC, CPVC, System 636 and polypropylene vent systems, saving time and money.
Field gas convertability
Negative pressure gas valve and a dual venturi system allows for easy field convertibility from NG to LP operation.
Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
Resists corrosion better than copper to provide longer life.
1/2 inch gas pipe capability up to 24 feet
Cut installation time, not new gas lines for retrofit applications.
The most advanced condensing tankless water heaters in the industry with exclusive ComfortFlow® technology for continuous hot water.
- Exclusive ComfortFlow® internal recirculation pump and buffer tank.
- Earn up to 3 LEED points with recirculation.
- Lower the HERS home index score.
- Wi-Fi enabled with NaviLink® add-on.
- Optional HotButton™ on demand control kit.
- 2013 AHR Innovation Award Winner.
Exclusive built-in recirculation system included on all NPE-A models
Navien ComfortFlow® is the first and only system that incorporates a built-in insulated buffer tank and recirculation pump. The buffer tank eliminates the “cold water sandwich” effect and issues of minimum flow rates commonly found in other tankless water heaters. The recirculation pump saves on water bills by reducing the time to get hot water. When activated, the optional ComfortFlow mode results in additional energy usage.
ComfortFlow® recirculates hot water through supply lines, eliminating wait time for hot water.
Front Panel Control Center
- Displays temperature and water flow rate.
- Displays status of cascade operation.
- Convertible display from °F to °C.
- User Friendly Interface.
- Easy setup.
Cascading up to 16 units and common vent up to 8 units
Cascade up to 16 units with Navien Ready-Link® technology.
With Navien's Ready-Link® cascading technology, when a unit gets up to 80% capacity the next unit will turn on to help meet requirements. The flow on demand ratio will continue until all 16 units are generating hot water as needed. The Navien cascading system also balances out the workload of each unit for longer life.
Common vent up to 8 units
Building penetrations are reduced with Navien's common venting feature.
Optional Wi-Fi remote control system
NaviLink makes it easy to communicate with your Navien systems anywhere internet service is accessible. The NaviLink module attaches easily to any new or existing* Navien tankless water heater, combi‐boiler and boiler.
* Existing installations may require the purchase of a new main PCB and front control panel. Units produced on or after 2-22-16 will be compatible out of the box.
Optional hot water activation system for all NPE-A units
At the push of a button, the Navien HotButton hot water system activates the internal recirculation pump and gas fired burner to heat water in the supply lines to provide hot water whenever it’s needed.
H2Air Kit optional combination space heating and domestic hot water system
The H2Air Kit utilizes the NPE-A pump to circulate the hot water for the hydronic air handler. This removes the need to purchase an additional circulator for the heating system.
Designed for retrofit and new construction, the Navien H2Air Kit™ includes an add-on controller to integrate space heating and DHW between any NPE-A series tankless water heater and a hydronic air handler.
Optional Remote Control
- Hot water temperature control.
- Function to set the number of initial activating water heaters for cascade system.
- Temperature set-up for cascade system with external tanks.
Ready-Link® Manifold System for mounting on a wall or rack
- Simply no waiting for factory racks
- Simply easy to install...same day.
- Simply more profitable.
- Simply visit your local Navien wholesaler and pick up everything you need.