Preventative Maintenance Membership benefits:
- Two Visits Annually
- Professionally Detailed Report
- Complete Inspection by a Nationally Certified Technician
- Reminder Service
- $10 Off Diagnostic Rate
- 24 Hour Response Time
- One Year Inflation Protection
- 2 Year Repair Warranty
- No Overtime Charges
- Pre-Season Scheduling
- Monthly Payment Option
- $25 Purchase Accrual towards System Enhancements
- 15% Discount on Repairs/Service
We agree to:
- Inspect the equipment on a scheduled basis as shown, and during each inspection perform the applicable services per above checklist.
- Instruct you in the operation of the equipment.
- Give our service contract holders preference over all other service activity normally undertaken by us.
- We agree to keep you informed of available enhancements throughout the life of your system.
You agree to:
- Operate the equipment according to our instructions.
- Promptly notify us of any unusual operating conditions of the equipment.
- Permit our personnel the use of your common building maintenance tools, such as ladders, etc.
- Permit only our service personnel and/or a service organization authorized by us to work on the equipment.
- During the term of the agreement we will take all reasonable precautions to avoid injury to persons and damage to property while on the premises, but we shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages.
- We shall not be liable for losses or defect arising out of vandalism, fire, flood, wind, war, riots and acts of God. In such cases, the customer shall be charged for the parts and labor involved at the then current price for such repairs. No such parts or labor shall be furnished, however, without authorization from the customer.
- Repair and/or replacement parts necessary to correct defects will be the responsibility of the purchaser and will be an additional charge and will be due and payable at the time of service.
- The term of this agreement shall be automatically renewable unless cancelled by either party within 30 days written notice.
- In the event of cancelation all services and benefits rendered under this agreement shall equal payments received.
- Refunds are available upon cancelation after review of services and benefits received.
- Agreement and benefits are transferable to new homeowners or residence with 30 day written notice
- New residence must be in Sutton Bros Inc service area.
- When transferred to new home, equipment is subject to qualification and must be brought up to Sutton Bros’ maintenance standards.
- Notification of price increases will be sent by mail 45 days in advance of anniversary date for clients participating in the monthly program
- The services outlined in this agreement will be performed during normal working hours.
I agree to the terms and conditions as listed above Yes
***Purchase Accrual Conditions
- Purchase Accrual can be used toward the purchase of any qualifying heating and/or air conditioning system.
- Purchase Accrual can be used toward the purchase of accessories, sheet metal work or repairs to existing equipment.
- Purchase Accrual cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- Client must remain on Protection Plan continuously without lapse to retain Purchase Accrual.